Reading this fit naturally into my afternoon walk because I was reading on my phone, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />solarorchardoutpost</a> continued well in that walking format, content that survives mobile reading without becoming awkward is content with format flexibility and this site has...
Reading this prompted a small note in my reference file, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />solarorchardoutpost</a> prompted another, the rare site that contributes useful nuggets to my own working knowledge rather than just consuming my attention is worth the time investment many times over...
Reading this fit naturally into my afternoon walk because I was reading on my phone, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />solarorchardoutpost</a> continued well in that walking format, content that survives mobile reading without becoming awkward is content with format flexibility and this site has...
Worth flagging this site to a few specific friends who would appreciate the editorial sensibility, and a look at <a href="Blog" />solarorchardoutpost</a> added more pages I will mention to them, recommending sites to specific people requires understanding both the site and the person and this...