Recent content by Darrellrat

  1. D

    blueprint serendipity rings

    Came back to this twice now in the same week which is unusual for me, and a look at <a href="Blog" />goldencoveoutpost</a> suggested I will keep coming back, the kind of post that earns repeated visits rather than one and done reading is the gold standard for content quality and this site...
  2. D

    Understanding Sculpture in Maldivian Culture

    Started reading and ended an hour later without realising the time had passed, and a look at <a href="Blog" />goldencoveoutpost</a> produced the same time dilation effect, when content makes time feel different the writer has achieved something well beyond the average and this site is producing...
  3. D

    Sustainable Art: Creating with Eco-Friendly Materials

    Reading this slowly because the writing rewards a slower pace, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />goldencoveoutpost</a> did the same, the pace at which I read content is something I now use as a quality signal and writing that earns a slower pace earns my attention as a reader looking for substance...
Top