Recent content by DennisDyday

  1. D

    Triclabendazole Tablet: A Powerful Treatment for Liver Fluke Infections

    Came in skeptical of the angle and left mostly persuaded, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />oakstoneemporium</a> pushed me a bit further in the same direction, content that can move a critical reader by argument rather than rhetoric is rare and worth pointing out because it indicates real substance...
  2. D

    blueprint serendipity rings

    Now noticing that the post did not mention the writer at all, focus stayed on the topic, and a look at <a href="Blog" />oakstoneemporium</a> continued that author absent quality, content that disappears the writer to focus on the substance is a particular kind of generosity and this site has...
  3. D

    Understanding Sculpture in Maldivian Culture

    Now thinking I want more sites built on this kind of editorial foundation, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />oakstoneemporium</a> extended that wish into a broader hope, sites built on substance and care rather than on metrics and growth are the kind of sites I want to see more of and this one is a...
  4. D

    Sustainable Art: Creating with Eco-Friendly Materials

    Now feeling that this site is the kind I want to make sure does not disappear, and a look at <a href="Blog" />oakstoneemporium</a> reinforced that quiet protective feeling, the rare sites whose disappearance would actually matter to me are the sites I want to support through return visits and...
Top