A piece that exhibited the kind of patience that good writing requires, and a look at <a href="Blog" />birchharboroutpost</a> continued that patient quality, hurried writing is easy to spot and this site reads as having been written without time pressure which produces a different feel than the...
Now planning to recommend this site in a context where my recommendations are taken seriously, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />birchharboroutpost</a> confirmed I should make that recommendation soon, the small but real act of recommending content into spaces where my taste matters is something I...
Now realising the post has been quietly doing important work in my mind for the past hour, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />birchharboroutpost</a> extended that quiet processing, content that continues to do work after I close the tab is content with afterlife in the mind and this site is...
Generally my attention drifts on long posts but this one held it through the end, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />birchharboroutpost</a> earned the same sustained focus, content that defeats my drift tendency is content with substantive pulling power and this site has demonstrated that pulling...