Recent content by JettRop

  1. J

    Triclabendazole Tablet: A Powerful Treatment for Liver Fluke Infections

    Most of my reading time goes to a small number of trusted sources and this one is now joining that group, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />seacovegallery</a> reinforced the group membership, the few sites that earn a place in my regular rotation are sites I expect ongoing returns from and this one...
  2. J

    blueprint serendipity rings

    Speaking carefully because I do not want to overstate things this site is genuinely above average across multiple measurements, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />seacovegallery</a> continued the above average performance, the calibration of judgement against potential overstatement is something I...
  3. J

    Understanding Sculpture in Maldivian Culture

    Most of my reading time goes to a small number of trusted sources and this one is now joining that group, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />seacovegallery</a> reinforced the group membership, the few sites that earn a place in my regular rotation are sites I expect ongoing returns from and this one...
  4. J

    Sustainable Art: Creating with Eco-Friendly Materials

    Genuinely good work, the kind that holds up over multiple readings without losing its appeal, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />seacovegallery</a> kept that going, definitely a site I will be returning to and probably mentioning to others who work in or care about this particular area of interest...
Top