Recent content by RomanPiene

  1. R

    Triclabendazole Tablet: A Powerful Treatment for Liver Fluke Infections

    A thoughtful read in a week that has been mostly noisy, and a look at <a href="Index of /" />lemonlarkartisanexchange</a> carried that thoughtful quality across more pages, finding pockets of considered writing in a week of distractions is one of the small wins of careful curation and this site...
  2. R

    blueprint serendipity rings

    Most of the time I feel the open web is in decline and then I find a site like this, and a stop at <a href="Index of /" />lemonlarkartisanexchange</a> reinforced that mood lift, the cumulative effect of finding occasional excellent independent content versus the cumulative effect of finding...
  3. R

    Understanding Sculpture in Maldivian Culture

    Nice to see a post that does not try to overcomplicate the basics for the sake of looking smart, and once I looked at <a href="Index of /" />lemonlarkartisanexchange</a> the same direct tone was there too, which honestly makes a difference when you are short on time and want answers without long...
  4. R

    Sustainable Art: Creating with Eco-Friendly Materials

    If a friend asked me where to read carefully on the topic I would send them here without hesitation, and a look at <a href="Index of /" />lemonlarkartisanexchange</a> confirmed the recommendation strength, the directness of my recommendation reflects how confident I am in the quality and this...
Top