Recent content by Winstoncat

  1. W

    Triclabendazole Tablet: A Powerful Treatment for Liver Fluke Infections

    Going to share this with a friend who has been asking the same questions for a while now, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />juniperstoneoutpost</a> added a few more pages I will pass along too, this is the kind of generous information that earns a small thank you from me right now and again later...
  2. W

    blueprint serendipity rings

    If I am being honest this is the kind of site I quietly hope my own work will someday resemble, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />juniperstoneoutpost</a> extended that aspirational feeling, finding work that models what I want to produce is part of why I read carefully and this site has been...
  3. W

    Understanding Sculpture in Maldivian Culture

    Now appreciating that the post did not try to imitate any other style I might recognise, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />juniperstoneoutpost</a> continued that distinct voice, content with its own register rather than borrowed from elsewhere is content with real authorial presence and this site...
  4. W

    Sustainable Art: Creating with Eco-Friendly Materials

    Pass this along to anyone you know dealing with similar questions, the answers here are clear, and a stop at <a href="Blog" />juniperstoneoutpost</a> adds even more useful material, this is the kind of resource that deserves to circulate widely rather than getting lost in the constant churn of...
Top